5/07/10 Update

I will be producing Art Love Magic’s Art & Coffee at It’s A Grind in Deep Ellum tonight, so a lot of my time and focus has been directed towards that this week. I have had some time to paint here and there, but I probably won’t have photos to share until Sunday evening. This is such an exciting season for me both spiritually and artistically. I’ve been blessed with a lot zeal and growth in each area. The result is that I have many ideas for the surrealistically styled-religious themed landscapes, so I’m eager to get started on what will be my primary focus this summer. Woohoo!!!!

Upcoming Shows:
I will be at Lakewood Stock on 5/16 from 12-8pm and the Cedar Springs Rd Sidewalk Sale on 5/22 from 10am-5pm. On 5/16, I’ll be sharing a booth with Scott Dorn & Essie Graham. On 5/22, I’ll be sharing a larger booth with Scott, Essie, and Glenda Williams. (You can see their work by visiting their link under the Cool Websites on the right side of the blog.) If you’re able, please stop by and hang out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment