New Paintings for the New Year

HAPPY New Year Everybody!!

This year, I was an Art Hermit over the 3 day weekend and got a lot of work done (some pics are below), organized my art stand a bit more and wrote out my goals for 2011.      : )     How about you??       I have a ton of ideas for future works that I've been trying to write about and sketch in my journal here lately, so this coming weekend, I plan to whittle that  "to-paint"  list down a little.  In the meantime, here are 3 paintings that were finished yesterday.  They are all studies that were done to help me get back into desertscape groove.   I plan to do several more studies over the next few months, so I will continue to work on a smaller scale (5x7, 8x10, 9x12).  I'm also still trying to determine price points on these studies since they're so small....$45.00 for 5x7, $70.00 for 8x10 and $90.00 for 9x12.   Hmmm....decisions, decisions. 

Contemplator 9x12 study 1

Lean On Me 8x10 study 1

Slumber 9x12 study 1


 



No comments:

Post a Comment