Time for a quick update. Or two…

  
This year has been quite fantastic.  I guess the best way to sum up 2016 for me could be done in one word: CHANGE

I have a new job (8-5) that I absolutely love at Cornerstone Relocation.  The team is awesome.  The office is 1.7 miles from my house.  My former place of employment had a much longer commute and a the work environment was more stressful, so this new job is a huge blessing for me.  I have a new cat named Brutus (Bruty) who was born on 3/03/16.  I got a new car.  My 2006 Lancer decided it was time to start having issues and since I was having the new car itch, I got an Outlander Sport at the end of July.

The studio has been rearranged.  AGAIN.  Earlier this spring I reorganized my art materials and moved things around only to find that I really didn’t like the new setup several months later.   It was a chore to go through everything again and move the supplies around, but I’m much happier with new configuration and hope that the changes will = creative drive/energy as I have a ton of things sketched and several works in progress that need to worked on.  


I’m hoping to get back into the groove with my videos…we’ll see how that goes over the next few weeks.       : )

No comments:

Post a Comment