8/11/18 Update

I'm back to my old website!!   I can't express how happy and exciting this is for me. 

Last year I had issues with my domain and created another website, but was hoping to be able to get back to this format/site again.  I'm praying that this change back to the old format will help me to do updates more frequently.     ðŸ˜Š

Since the old website is down and the last post on here was of the studio reorganzition, I thought I would share what the studio looks like now.

I moved in 2017, so here is the new setup:


My entire living room is now a studio...like I've always wanted it to be.  What you can't see are my book shelves and my computer corner.  My studio manager/assistant, Brutus McSpadden, sneaked into the photo.  When I noticed him up on his perch, I took another pic of him:


Brutus is a big tomcat...he weighs 20 lbs and loves art.  I have woken up several times with paint brushes beside my head that he has brought me during night.  Such a sweet kitty.

Speaking of updates... I have also refreshed the ART tab/page.  I am setup with Square now, so selling is much easier.  😎