Podcasts or Blog Posts??

Mini Heart Burst 3   3.5 x 5 

My 2nd podcast has just been posted!     !!! YAY !!! 

Click here for the podcast.

I was debating on whether to continue with that method of communication and finally decided that for now, I will do both podcasts and blog posts for Project Love.  For the blog posts, I plan to paste my podcast outline for those who would prefer to read instead of listen.


The 2nd part of the intro for Project LOVE

I wanted to start with a little personal history that I didn't provide in the first podcast and then transition over to a description of Project Love.         TO start, I was born in 1973, in Dallas, TX and have lived in the DFW area all of my life. My mom was an artist and I wanted to be just like her when I was young, so I started taking art classes in school. My dad was artist too...he did architectural drawings in high school and did some sculpture after returning from Viet Nam, but joked that he had to get a real job because I was born. As a kid growing up I would attend church with my grandmothers, but wasn't baptized until I was 24. I have attended a few different churches and currently go to Chase Oaks Church in Plano, TX. As I continue to grow in the faith, I look back over the past 21 years with Jesus and I'm so thankful for every place of worship that I have been blessed to be a part of and the season that I was there. Also, as I grow in the faith, I am amazed by the journey and how we can choose to become closer to Him by saying yes when He asks us to follow Him....to go deeper. When I was a younger Christian and attending numerous studies, reading books, I'm pretty sure I had a puffed up view of myself. Thankfully, now as I get older, I see how much I really didn't know back then, which makes me love God more because of His faithfulness to me and how He continues to love on us and wants us to grow.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
The word Project and PROject is a Homograph which is a word that is spelled the same but differs in meaning, and/or pronunciation. Project LOVE and PROject Love are a both the same endeavor that I am pushing forward with.  To examine the depth of God's love more deeply and to get that out into the world more.      Project: to propose, contemplate, or plan.  A few synonyms for project...Conceive, contemplate, envision, imagine, vision, visualize, map out, plan, activity, design, program, strategy, task, venture, adventure      PROject: to throw, cast, or impel forward or onward.  A few synonyms for project...Launch, cast, fling, pitch, propel, shoot, send, throw

I have started doing weekly scripture memorization & meditation as it pertains to Project LOVE and PROject Love.  The one I mentioned last week was8/24/19  Proverbs 3: 5-6  Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;  In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.     After chewing on this scripture for several days and asking God to show me how to properly apply it during this season, I received the following revelation:   I can trust in God with all of my heart because He is trustworthy.  As evidenced by His great love, mercy, compassion, forgiveness, etc., He has shown that His character is indeed very good.  His ways can be trusted.  His leading can be trusted.  His words can be trusted.   I can't think like did in the past....when my thinking processes and perspective were dulled by the world and limited because of my spiritual immaturity, doubts, and fears.   I am so thankful that as I acknowledge Him, seek His wisdom and will, I can trust and expect that He will direct me.  And this is an ongoing life process...step by step, day after day, I'm able to be changed by Him and led by Him as I trust in His love for me.

My next scripture to focus on for Project Love is John 3:16    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.  That scripture has so much to unpack....I'm looking forward to learning. 

As far as how many podcasts I will do per month, I'm still on the fence about that.  As I go through my learning process with God and dive deeper into His love, I want to go slow enough to really savor the experience and not feeled rushed through it in order to produce something.  I want my life to be transformed, so I may park at a particular scripture for study for a while in order to glean all that I can.






* I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor. *

** All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without expressed written permission **


No comments:

Post a Comment