Love Notes 3


My latest scripture focus was on Psalm 63:3 Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.

I have been "chewing" on this scripture for months.  In light of everything going on in the world today, the chaos, sickness, hatefulness, deceit, loss, etc., it has been challenging at times to give God all of the praise He so rightly deserves. 

Because His steadfast love is better than life.....     His love supercedes all of the turmoil around us and is a healing balm for our hearts.  

And so.... even in the midst of chaos, anger, sickness, death, etc., I must remember that His love is always available to me and is truly better than life.  He is worthy of praise no matter what.  






* I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor. 

** All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without expressed written permission  

No comments:

Post a Comment