2021 is HERE!!

HAPPY New Year!!

I am so happy for a fresh new year, how about you?  

2021 has started off with a major change.  At the end of the month I will be moving about 20 minutes from where I live right now.  My sister started having health issues last fall, so she moved in with me so that I can help manage her medical care.  I have lived alone for MANY years, so it's been quite the experience learning to share my space.  I guess one thing I miss the most is my quiet/creative time, but I should be able to get some of that back once the move is done and I get settled in.  : )

I have posted the last of the 2020 heartworks today on the Gallery page.  Here are a few of them:






Here are a few 5x7 heartworks that were completed this week. * Please see the Gallery page for the availability and price of originals. * I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor. * All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment