President's Day Is Coming Up...so Whazzup!

Here's what's going on in my neck of the woods:

This coming weekend will be a 3 day create–a–thon at the NuArt Studio....I’m so excited!!     The first thing I’ll be tending to this weekend is re-working some old sketches and blocking in backgrounds on some 8x10 and 9x12 canvases.  - I’m really enjoying the concept development and sketching period more and more these days, so I’m very happy with that change.  I used to be very impatient and just jump into paintings…slinging on the paint and then wishing that I had thought things through a little more beforehand.   The remainder of the weekend will be spent reading, and just piddling around I guess, but I should be able to post some pics here and there as I go.

I don’t have any shows planned till May, so I want to use the next 2 months as a special time of painting, preparation and keeping the blog up to date a little more.          : )



I recently started a new Bible study where we are learning the Hebraic background of scripture, so I'm eager to see how that will affect my future artworks.


Here's some more info about the study I'm in:
 
If you've ever wondered what the Bible REALLY says, from a Hebraic point of view...then check us out - String Theory Bible Study at http://stringtheorybiblestudy.blogspot.com
New items added all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment