Art Challenge 2019

I have started my very first art challenge.  61 hearts in 61 days...


I have started a special blog to house these special artworks HERE 

Starting on 11/01/19 with heart #61 and ending on 12/31/19 with heart #1.   I plan to use a variety of media (ink, watercolor, acrylics, pencil, etc.) on paper and/or canvas and will be working on a smaller scale.  My goal is to get looser and more fluid with my imagery by working faster and freer. All artworks will be created within 50 minutes or less.  I may do a few 5 minute paintings to help me get me out of the box even more.


* I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor.

** All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without expressed written permission **

No comments:

Post a Comment