Loving the art challenge so far....

I am 8 paintings into the 2019 heart art challenge and I'm loving it!!




I have copied a couple of the hearts to this post, but all of them can be viewed together HERE.

As somebody who has been a perfectionist about art things for many years, creating fast has been a lot of fun...and freeing.  The lines aren't perfect, the colors bleed together and sometimes go outside of the lines.  One black marker was running out of ink, but I used it anyway and got some interesting line marks.  I'm hoping that the rest of this journey continues to flow as it is now.   : )







* I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor.

** All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without expressed written permission **

No comments:

Post a Comment