Delays and such ...



My new website is still under construction.  As I was getting ready to create the online store, PayPal went woke and was talking about fining people up to $2500 for misinformation.       WHAT???      Isn't PayPal supposed be an ecommerce payment platform?   Now they want to dictate what content somebody might have on their own website.      Pure craziness.       I have heard they are trying to back peddle this mess, but it just makes me a little uneasy.  I plan to be researching other online payment options, so I am hoping to be up and running by mid November.

In the meantime....  I have started a few new paintings and have attached one that is in progress.  




* I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor. * All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working....slowly

HAPPY Spring to us!! Today is a beautiful windy day in north Texas.  Such a wonderful time of the year when all the plants and trees are bud...