New Website Launch Date

HAPPY Saturday!!

So.....the search for a paypal replacement hasn't been all that great.  Don't you wish companies would go back to focusing on their product and making it more excellent than going "woke" and trying to fix the world.   ???     Surely, we need a fresh wave of deep love and forgiveness to sweep through our nation, but that is a soul issue, not a paypal issue.  Hmmm....so much going on these days.  I am working towards the new website being ready in early December.

If you are looking for some great teaching, here are some links that I listen to as I'm working around the house and in the art room.  


Divine Council Intro Dr. Michael S. Heiser - YouTube




Dr. Mike Heiser constantly delivers wonderful teaching and revelation to help the church grow in faith and be better image bearers for God.  His book The Unseen Realm is life changing and I'm on my 3rd read/listen through right now. 






* Please see the Gallery page for the availability and price of originals. * I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor. * All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working....slowly

HAPPY Spring to us!! Today is a beautiful windy day in north Texas.  Such a wonderful time of the year when all the plants and trees are bud...