New Website Update

HAPPY Saturday!!!

Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is on the way.   😁

I hope you had a great time with friends and family.  I am so thankful to have survived the year so far.  It has been one of the most challenging years ever and I am so looking forward to celebrating the closure of 2022 and the arrival of 2023.  

Things are moving along well with the new website, so my target completion date is 12/10. As I copy over info from this website/blog, I have to decide what to leave on this site.  I think a few pages may be deleted, but I do plan to continue on with the blog, just need to plan out how often to do posts so that I can stay somewhat on a schedule.   


* All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not becopied or used in any way without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm working....slowly

HAPPY Spring to us!! Today is a beautiful windy day in north Texas.  Such a wonderful time of the year when all the plants and trees are bud...