Artsy fartsy plans 😊

HAPPY Wednesday!!




Now that the date (12/10) for the new website going live is fast approaching, I am finalizing my plans for the future of this website and wanted to see about getting your feedback too.  You can comment below or email me at mdm123@ymail.com to share your thoughts/opinions.

Art Blog ideas that I'm pondering:

1) 1 post a month detailing the "why" behind the art.  (Image Synopsis)
2) 1 post per month for autobiographical stories.   Life experiences tend to show up in my compositions occasionally, so maybe some background info would help viewers go deeper within certain works for contemplation.   ??? 
3) 1 post per month to spotlight an artist that I follow on Instagram.  
4) Do a combo of 1 & 2 per month
5) Do a combo of 2 and 3 per month
6) Do a combo of 2 and alternate between 1 and 3 per month.  That would be 6 image synopsis posts a year and 6 artist spotlight posts a year.

Personally, I like #6 the most and think it offers me a little more flexibility.  What sounds good to you?

I'm ALSO working on setting up a schedule for Instagram as well.  I should be posting at least 5 times a week, so hopefully I can do better with that.  I want to post 2 - 3 drawings a week along with 2 painting in progress posts.  

Plan your work, then work your plan.  💗





* I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor. * All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment