Getting closer to launch

The 12/10 "go live" date is almost here and I'm about 80% done with the changes to this website and the new one, as well as trying to work on new images to put out on the PIXEL website.  I think the next 2 days are going to be extremely busy.  

The only thing I really wish I had to add to the new website are new paintings.  Perhaps they will be ready by 1/01/23. My creative time hasn't been what it should be.  Life is a little chaotic at the moment and I find it difficult to focus on artsy things when my heart is troubled.  This is something that I need to lay at Jesus' feet since stress and mess are a "given" in this life.  I am thankful that this season will pass and that I will be much better for it.  Seasons of life often seem so permanent, and that is a key deception tactic that the enemy of our souls likes to use when he attacks our minds: "this won't change, nothing gets better, you're failing, just give up, etc."  But God.  God says something quite different.  (See the Gospel of John)     ðŸ’—💗💗




The painting pic attached to this post is not of the original painting. The colors and/or contrast have been adjusted specifically for PIXELS/Fine Art America.




* I try my best to have the photos match the original artworks as exactly as possible, but colors may vary from monitor to monitor. 

* All images on this website are © by Michelle McSpadden, and may not be copied or used in any way without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment